- Plain URLs
- Configurable persistence API
- HTTP services
- User management
- XML representation of form data
- See also
Form Builder and Form Runner integrate with other systems through the a number of means, summarized below.
See URLs for more details.
- Through URLs, you access Form Runner and Form Builder's pages.
- The URLs can be produced simply by using hyperlinks or redirects from other applications.
Configurable persistence API
See Persistence API for more details.
- The API is based on REST (that is, through HTTP).
- It provides CRUD, search, and metadata operations.
See also Accessing data captured by forms
- The HTTP Service Editor allows you to create and bind services from a form.
- With properties, you can tell Form Runner to load initial XML data.
- Configure processes to submit data.
See also Accessing data captured by forms.
Embedding allows you to integrate a form in another application's page.
See Embedding for more details.
By integrating with a user management system, you make Orbeon Forms aware of users and roles which can be associated with permissions.
See Access Control for more details.
XML representation of form data
See Form Data Format