Comment on page
Section and grid settings
- Sections and repeated grids: [SINCE Orbeon Forms 3.8 or earlier].
- Non-repeated grids: [SINCE Orbeon Forms 2019.1].
Each section or grid has a name or identifier, which determines how data is represented in XML. The name name specifies an identifier for the section or grid which is unique in the entire form. If no name is explicitly specified, Form Builder assigns a default name, such as "section-1" or "grid-1".
A section or grid name can be changed, provided it doesn't collide with another control name (an error will show otherwise).
[SINCE Orbeon Forms 2019.1]
When producing PDF automatically, the "Page break before" checkbox, when enabled, ensures that the given section starts at the top of a new page.
The "Custom CSS classes" field allows adding CSS classes which will be placed on the control in the resulting HTML. This can be used for custom styling.
- Visibility: Boolean expression specifying whether the section or grid is visible.
- If this field is left blank, then the section or grid is always visible, unless an enclosing section is not visible.
- Otherwise, it is visible only if the result of the Boolean expression is
- Read-Only: Boolean expression specifying whether the section or grid is read-only (not editable).
- If this field is left blank, then the section or grid is editable unless an enclosing section is read-only.
- Otherwise, it is editable only if the result of the Boolean expression is