Comment on page
We have two categories of databases:
- Relational: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DB2
- XML: eXist (deprecated since Orbeon Forms 2019.1)
Since Orbeon Forms 4.4, the implementation of relational support is common to all databases. There used to be separate implementation for each relational database.
- 1.Since Orbeon Forms 4.3.
- 2.Since Orbeon Forms 4.4.
- 3.Since Orbeon Forms 4.5.
- 4.Since Orbeon Forms 4.6.
- 5.Since Orbeon Forms 4.7.
- 6.Since Orbeon Forms 4.8.
A third-party MarkLogic persistence layer for Orbeon Form Runner is available. As of 2015-03-02, this does not support versioning and owner/group-based permissions. Also please note that this is currently not officially supported by Orbeon.