Form Builder and Form Runner integrate with other systems through the a number of means, summarized below.
- Through URLs, you access Form Runner and Form Builder's pages.
- The URLs can be produced simply by using hyperlinks or redirects from other applications.
- The API is based on REST (that is, through HTTP).
- It provides CRUD, search, and metadata operations.
- With properties, you can tell Form Runner to load initial XML data.
Embedding allows you to integrate a form in another application's page.
By integrating with a user management system, you make Orbeon Forms aware of users and roles which can be associated with permissions.